Welcome to BC Pop Warner Football!!!
Sign-up dates and times are as follows: Saturday, August 18th and Sunday, August 19th from 1:00 to 3:00 at Honor Self Storage located at 10990 Platte Street, Honor.
Parents, you must bring your player with you. We will gather all required documents, weigh your player and fit them for equipment. ALL of the following items must be brought to sign-in and receive equipment. If all of the required information is not shown, we will not weigh your player or issue equipment.
The following are the required documents:
• Copy of birth certificate
• Current physical (dated after April 15, 2018)
• Copy of last report card
• $90 cash or check payable to BCGIC only (no credit/debit cards) --- If the player attends the "BC Football Youth Camp" on August 16th (please find the sign-up link under "Info & Events"), $20 of the camp fees will be applied to Pop Warner fees!!!
• Completed registration form (at sign-up)
• Completed concussion awareness form (at sign-up)
The first two weeks of practice will be as follows: August 20, 21, 22 & 23 - 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm (helmets only); August 27, 28, 29, & 30 - 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm (full gear)
Practice is mandatory. Your player must be on the field and ready to practice at 5:30 pm. Pop Warner rules for practice time are very strict. Please note that if your player does not have the mandatory hours of practice before the first game they will not be eligible to play in the first game.
All equipment will be provided with the exception of cleats. Cleats are not required but are recommended.
If you have any questions, or cannot make it to sign-up, feel free to contact the BC Pop Warner Football Director, Brian Ross (231-218-0688 or firstname.lastname@example.org).