Welcome to BC Pop Warner Football!!!
The first to weeks of practice are as follows:
August 19/20/21/22 - 5:30-7:30, Helmets only
August 26/27/28/29 - 5:30-7:30, Full equipment
We will gather all required documents and fit them for equipment the FIRST practice (August 19th). ALL of the following items must be brought to sign-in and receive equipment.
The following are the required documents:
• Copy of birth certificate
• Current physical (dated after April 15, 2019)
• Copy of last report card
• $90 cash or check payable to BCGIC only (no credit/debit cards) --- If the player attends the "BC Football Youth Camp" on August 23rd (please find the sign-up link under "Info & Events"), $20 of the camp fees will be applied to Pop Warner fees!!!
• Completed registration form (at sign-up)
• Completed concussion awareness form (at sign-up)
Practice is mandatory. Your player must be on the field and ready to practice at 5:30 pm. Pop Warner rules for practice time are very strict. Please note that if your player does not have the mandatory hours of practice before the first game they will not be eligible to play in the first game.
All equipment will be provided with the exception of cleats. Cleats are not required but are recommended.
We will host at least one Saturday of games (hopefully two Saturdays). This is how we raise money for our teams. Please plan on volunteering for at least a 90 minute shift on the weekend or weekends we host games. These game days typically start at 9 am and end around 4 pm.
If you have any questions, or cannot make it to sign-up, feel free to contact the BC Pop Warner Football Director, Brian Ross (231-218-0688 or email@example.com).